CMAC is run by the Program Director, Alan Lauba. The governance of the club is overseen by the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors:
- has general authority over all of the business and activities of CMAC, and is ultimately in charge of making or delegating all decisions regarding CMAC and its management,
- is a working board in that members are actively engaged in projects and responsibilities beyond board meetings,
- is made up of 14 members,
- meets regularly once a month (with occasional special meetings), usually on a Monday at 6:00pm, and
- is all volunteer.
Members of the board,
- serve two year terms, and are limited to six years on the board,
- are expected to attend all, or nearly all, regular meetings, and to be available for committees, projects and events between meetings,
- select from among themselves the president and other officers of the club.
All CMAC staff, parent representatives, head coaches and the Board of Directors can be found at the Contact Us page.