- IMPORTANT: Registration required for all participants
- Visit www.skireg.com/cherry-tree-charge to register
- CMAC Mighty Mite Race program and Advanced Prep program athlete entry fees for Saturday and Sunday were included in tuition. The Monday U12 and U14 Super-G race is not included in tuition. Fees for athletes from other programs or clubs is $[TBD] per race.
- USSA membership NOT required
- Helmet required.
- Wednesday February 13
- Entries after the deadline will be at the discretion of the race administrator and will incur a $10 charge. Late entries will be inserted at the end of their class.
- CMAC reserves the right to limit the field size.
- Youth racer (under 15) $39
- Racer tickets are available at the race registration check in.
- Coaches and volunteers are complimentary.
- 7:30-8:15 AM Bib pick up in the Day Lodge
- 8:00 AM Team Captains Meeting – Bullwheel Restaurant –Day Lodge
- 8:30 AM Lifts open
- 8:30-9:15 AM Course Inspection
- 9:25 AM 1st Forerunner
- 9:30 AM First Run
- Second Run Immediately after the end of the first run.
Please keep in mind that weather and snow conditions may cause a change in the schedule.
- Awards will be presented Sunday/Monday approximately 1 hour after the race.
- The overall Cherry Tree Charge trophies are awarded to the racers with the lowest combined time across all 3 races.
Contact Louis Lafreniere at RaceAdmin@CMACSkiRacing.com