- 2 GS races (Mighty Mite GS) on Saturday and Sunday
- 1 SG training run / 1 SG 2-run race on Monday for U12 and U14 only
- IMPORTANT: Registration required for all participants
- Visit [add new skireg.com link] to register
- CMAC Sunday U8-U12 and Advanced Prep racer entries and fees for Saturday and Sunday were included in tuition ($30 per day of racing otherwise)
- USSA membership NOT required
- Helmet required.
- Wednesday January 10
- Entries after the deadline will be at the discretion of the race administrator and will incur a $10 charge. Late entries will be inserted at the end of their class.
- CMAC reserves the right to limit the field size.
- Youth racer (under 15) $37, adult racer (16 and over) $59
- Racer tickets are available at the race registration check in.
- Coaches and volunteers are complimentary.
- 7:30 AM Registration - Crystal Mountain Day Lodge
- 8:00 AM Team Captains Meeting – Bullwheel Restaurant –Day Lodge
- 8:45 AM Chair opens
- 9:00 AM Course Inspection
- 9:55 AM 1st Forerunner
- 10:00 AM First Run
- Second Run One hour after the end of the first run.
Please keep in mind that weather and snow conditions may cause a change in the schedule.
- Awards will be presented each day approximately 1 hour after the race.
- The overall Cherry Tree Charge trophies are awarded to the racers with the lowest combined time across all of the races.
Contact Louis Lafreniere at RaceAdmin@CMACSkiRacing.com