- 2 days of Evergreen Cup SL racing (PNSA site)
- U14 and older
- USSA license required (and RH 2013 "FIS" helmets per USSA requirements)
- Wednesday, February 15
- Entries after the deadline will be at the discretion of the race administrator and will incur a $10 charge. Late entries will be inserted at the end of their ability class on the startlist.
- CMAC reserves the right to limit the field size.
- Youth racer (11-15) $37, adult racer (16 and over) $59
- Racer tickets are available at the race registration check in.
- Coaches and volunteers are complimentary.
- 7:30 AM Registration - Crystal Mountain Day Lodge
- 8:00 AM Team Captains Meeting – Bullwheel Restaurant –Day Lodge
- 8:30 AM Lifts open
- 8:45 AM Course Inspection
- 9:25 AM 1st Forerunner
- 9:30 AM First Run
- Second Run One hour after the end of the first run.
Please keep in mind that weather and snow conditions may cause a change in the schedule.
- Awards will be 1 hour after end of second run Sunday, in front of CMAC shack.
- The overall No Bull Cup is awarded to the male and female athletes with the lowest combined times from the separate races.
- Program Director: Alan Lauba
- Race Administrator: Louis Lafreniere