2018 CMAC "Setting the Edge" Fun-Raiser
Mark your calendars for CMAC’s biggest and most important social of the season:
The CMAC 3rd Annual Setting the Edge Fun-Raiser
Tickets are now on sale for the CMAC Setting the Edge Fall Fun-Raiser on Friday September 21.
To register and learn more visit the event website!
Here are all the details:
- When: Friday, September 21, 2018, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Where: SODO Park (3200 1st Avenue South, Seattle, WA)
- What to expect: Beer, Wine, the “Iceberg Gulp” CMAC’s Signature Welcome Cocktail, Heavy Appetizers and a delectable Dessert Bar
- Featuring: Live Music, Gear Drive (the Coaches’ Wish List), Raffle, Live Auction and Paddle Raise
- Tickets: Available in July on a first-come, first-served basis. Inviting outside friends to support our club is appreciated and will be offered a discount! All seating will be Open and Informal.
- Volunteers: U16 Racers and older will be invited to attend and volunteer at the event.
- Sponsorship: We are searching for a Title Sponsor to help underwrite this year’s event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
We hope to see you there!
Your “Setting the Edge” Fun-Raiser Committee,
Laura Derwin & KC Holm